Minggu, 30 Oktober 2011

1200 count sheets

Series EXTRA Microfiber Pocket CHERRY

Series EXTRA Microfiber Pocket CHERRY

Got these steps so our chi-weenie, and our mature chi could get up onto our high bed. The older one has been having a but more trouble jumping up, and we were afraid the jumping down would cause joint issues, so I ordered these steps based on reviews.

They do seem very sturdy, and yes, the dishwashing soap helps to get the dowel ends into the holes. There are also (not pictured in the diagrams) a 3rd nub on one side of the stair front pieces that have to go into side A, as there is no hole for them in side B (realized that after I couldn't get the piece to fit snugly).

The chi-weenie learned to use the steps after I walked her up and down twice, and the older chi he has been used to jumping for 7 yrs so still doesn't use them all the way up (he has very long legs), but uses the first and/or second step, and uses the stairs sometimes to come down. I think he'll eventually realized it feels better to use the stairs.

I would definitely recommend these - they are quite big (but they have to be for the height) so make sure you have the floor space, snap together, and I'm sure I will like the fact that I can wash the stair rugs in the washer.

Get your Series EXTRA Microfiber Pocket CHERRY Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Very soft fibers and fits my bed and needs just right, although, having only one pillow case was kind of a bummer.

    BalasHapus
  2. not all deep pocket sheets really fit, but this one did and did not come off the bed every other day. Soft and comfortable too!

    BalasHapus
  3. The ad said 1200 count but when I received them they were 1500 count. They arrived on time and are very soft.
    The packaging was a mess though, all taped together and torn apart.

    BalasHapus
  4. Bought these for my wife and she loves them. They do not lift up on the corners like some sheets.

    BalasHapus
  5. Myrtle Humphrey20 November 2011 04.32

    In my whole life I've never had sheets as comfortable as these. It has the elastic all the way around as opposed to just the corners which means that it stays in place as opposed to popping off every morning. Furthermore, they're the softest sheets I've ever touched. For such a good price too these sheets are fantastic.

    BalasHapus
  6. These sheets are awesome. They are so soft. My 16 year old has always been hard to wake up, but now he is even harder.... ;-)

    BalasHapus
  7. I have slept in a recliner for approx 20 years. After having surgery recently, and having slept in a hospital bed for almost 2 months, I decided to try a hospital bed at home. I really wanted some sheets that felt good. There was already a great review on this product which I read as I looked for sheets for myself. That review convinced me to try this product. It is absolutely wonderful. These sheets feel better than any I have ever slept on and I am 68 yrs old and have slept on a lot. I wasn't hot or cold and had a great nights sleep. It is true, they are wrinkle free and fit the hospital bed mattress plus a gel mattress on top really well. I highly reccommend this product. I am in love......

    BalasHapus