Senin, 31 Oktober 2011

excellent

Royale Home Alexander Bed Full

Royale Home Alexander Bed Full

Got these steps so our chi-weenie, and our mature chi could get up onto our high bed. The older one has been having a but more trouble jumping up, and we were afraid the jumping down would cause joint issues, so I ordered these steps based on reviews.

They do seem very sturdy, and yes, the dishwashing soap helps to get the dowel ends into the holes. There are also (not pictured in the diagrams) a 3rd nub on one side of the stair front pieces that have to go into side A, as there is no hole for them in side B (realized that after I couldn't get the piece to fit snugly).

The chi-weenie learned to use the steps after I walked her up and down twice, and the older chi he has been used to jumping for 7 yrs so still doesn't use them all the way up (he has very long legs), but uses the first and/or second step, and uses the stairs sometimes to come down. I think he'll eventually realized it feels better to use the stairs.

I would definitely recommend these - they are quite big (but they have to be for the height) so make sure you have the floor space, snap together, and I'm sure I will like the fact that I can wash the stair rugs in the washer.

Get your Royale Home Alexander Bed Full Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Allison Bennett20 Desember 2010 11.32

    We were looking for a new set to use in warmer weather. This product was just was we were looking for, a fairly neutral pattern in a lightweight set vs our heavy duvet for winter. I washed it all right away then put it on the bed and it looks great. Price was perfect too

    BalasHapus
  2. love this bedding for the price...machine washed as soon as I received it and it held up great! would reccomend.

    BalasHapus
  3. After reading the reviews on here I was a little leery about ordering this. I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did. I love it. It goes great in my room. The feel of the sheets is lovely. The comforter is nice and fluffy.

    BalasHapus
  4. The set came just as described. We love it! The comforter is reversible which we did not know before hand. Very nice!

    BalasHapus
  5. Alexandria Foster13 Desember 2012 14.32

    I am very happy with this purchase. I purchased 2 Twin beg in a bag and they're everything i expected. The comforter looks just like the picture. I don't regret purchasing from Royal Bed, not one bit.

    BalasHapus
  6. The color was different than the one shown (reversed) but it's still great. This was for my daughter and it came on time.

    BalasHapus