Sabtu, 22 Oktober 2011

GREAT PRODUCT !!!!!

Fashion Bed Group Queen Size Majestique

Fashion Bed Group Queen Size Majestique

These sheets are magnificant. Although my hubby and I are not picky when it comes to what we sleep on- we really wanted to treat ourselves, without breaking the bank. These sheets are heavensent. They are very very soft and get softer after each wash. They've heald up very well- as opposed to other sheets that tend to fall apart over time. We bought the brown set and they are a gorgeous rich color. We live in a cabin, so our decor is very rustic, but even though these sheets are brown they add a feminine feel because they are so smoothe. We both instantly compared them to Egyptian Cotton (that's how soft they are!).

My kiddies love them too! We used to sleep on itchy cotton sheets, but once they saw how soft 'mom and dad's bed' was, then they started begging for their own. We caved. They're pretty young right now, but they all definitely notice the difference in these sheets and our old ones. Now we just use our old ones for ground covers in our tent when we go camping. These sheets are so worth the investment. And for the price it's almost ridiculous how soft they are. Highly comparable to more expensive brands. Super soft and super affordable. Husband and kiddie approved. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.

Get your Fashion Bed Group Queen Size Majestique Now!

10 komentar:

  1. This was easy to assemble and looks much more expensive than what i actually paid. i would highly recommend this...really nice. Linda

    BalasHapus
  2. Rosemarie Norris12 Oktober 2012 04.32

    This headboard is awesome. The finish is not bright metal - it has a soft almost-matte finish that gives it the look of an antique. It is extremely well made, and not in the least bit flimsy. Assembly is not difficult, but the headboard is heavy. It's probably best to have a helper when assembling it.

    Best of all, it's beautiful.

    I am tickled to pieces with this purchase. Obviously, this company makes quality products. Highly recommended.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought this headboard in majestique a month ago. It was delivered very fast and was so easy to put together. It is very solid and looks beautiful.

    BalasHapus
  4. I was exceptionally pleased with the quality of the wrought iron headboard I purchased through Amazon. It was exactly what I wanted for my guest bedroom and it looks great!

    BalasHapus
  5. I received the Aynsley Magestique headboard a few weeks ago and I am very very pleased with it! I absolutely love it!!! It is just what I was looking for and the price was just as good! I am so happy that I ordered it. If you are debating on it just go ahead and order it, you will love it! It also shipped and was at my house right away! I didn't even have to wait as long as they said!!! I feel like a queen now that I have this item and cannot stop admiring it! Love the antique gold color, it matches my bedroom furniture so well!!!

    Thanks, Tammy in NY

    BalasHapus
  6. Marsha Carpenter21 November 2012 14.32

    Exactly what I was looking for at a good price. This is a quality item, exactly what the picture shows. Perfect to complete a cottage chic look, can be really girly or less so depending on how it's decorated.

    BalasHapus
  7. I purchased this headboard in the majestique queen size. the color is as they describe it is an antique gold with very subtle silvertone underneath. the only problem that I see with the headboard is that it doesn't go all the way down to the floor, there is about a half an inch gap that I've had to fill in with some cardboard. but that may also be because of the particular bed frame that I have. in my room and with my decor the headboard looks fantastic and I'm very happy with its appearance. I would purchase this item again. I could see this headboard being set into a room with somewhat feminine decor or in french country style

    BalasHapus
  8. This is a stunning, well made headboard. It looks just like the picture and is very well made. Definitely worth the money.

    BalasHapus
  9. I received the headboard in a very timely fashion delivered right to my front door which was a real convenience. The "free shipping" was a huge plus! This entire transaction met all of my expectations and more. The headboard is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The quality along with the design and color is fabulous, no complaints here! It was an easy set up and looks great with the bedroom decor.

    BalasHapus