Selasa, 25 Oktober 2011

He loves it!

Orthopedic Superior Medium 30 Inch 40 Inch

Orthopedic Superior Medium 30 Inch 40 Inch

These sheets are magnificant. Although my hubby and I are not picky when it comes to what we sleep on- we really wanted to treat ourselves, without breaking the bank. These sheets are heavensent. They are very very soft and get softer after each wash. They've heald up very well- as opposed to other sheets that tend to fall apart over time. We bought the brown set and they are a gorgeous rich color. We live in a cabin, so our decor is very rustic, but even though these sheets are brown they add a feminine feel because they are so smoothe. We both instantly compared them to Egyptian Cotton (that's how soft they are!).

My kiddies love them too! We used to sleep on itchy cotton sheets, but once they saw how soft 'mom and dad's bed' was, then they started begging for their own. We caved. They're pretty young right now, but they all definitely notice the difference in these sheets and our old ones. Now we just use our old ones for ground covers in our tent when we go camping. These sheets are so worth the investment. And for the price it's almost ridiculous how soft they are. Highly comparable to more expensive brands. Super soft and super affordable. Husband and kiddie approved. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.

Get your Orthopedic Superior Medium 30 Inch 40 Inch Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I got this pet bed because I have an older dog who had been sleeping on a thin mat on the floor. She has seemed to experience more trouble getting up in the past months, so I decided she ought to have something more comfortable to lie on. THis bed seemed to be the best deal in an "orthopedic" bed, and is much thicker than most of equivalent price.
    AT first I had a hard time convincing the dog that this was a preferable way to sleep, and she still often prefers the hard floor. However, more and more I find her choosing it even during the day, without my insistance.
    the cover also seems to stay decently clean, not stuck up with dog hairs like the others she has. I've felt good about the purchase.

    BalasHapus
  2. Angelia Barnett17 November 2011 06.32

    My 13 year old lab absolutely loves this bed. I was looking for something that would provide some relief from her arthritis and this bed really seems to help. She sleeps through the night and seems to have an easier time getting up.

    BalasHapus
  3. Got this bed super fast! My 95lb chocolate lab loves this bed. It is hard to find a bed big enough for her and there is plenty of room. My 1 1/2 year son and her love to lay on it together. As soon as I took the bed out of the box she laid on it right away. The chocolate color is great. Great price on this bed!

    BalasHapus
  4. i prefer buying bolster beds for my dogs.theyre so much more comfy for them but one of my older dogs favorite places is the landing at the door so couldnt fit one with a bolster. this one is big enough (hes 123 lbs) for him and a smaller dog. very nice looking too.

    BalasHapus
  5. My chocolate lab with hip dysplasia loves his new bed. He can sleep then get up without limping. Wonderful product. The transaction went very smoothly and the bed arrived in good condition.

    BalasHapus
  6. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and comfort of this bed. It's very large, and the fabric is great quality. I find myself laying on it quite often with our dogs. We have 2 dogs, 1 large and 1 medium, and they both fit on it comfortably. I recommend this dog bed highly.

    BalasHapus
  7. Excellent for senior dogs. My 18 year old 65 lb dog can get up easily from this bed and it is superior to others I have tried for less money. I rate this a great buy! Thank you Amazon!

    BalasHapus