Kamis, 20 Oktober 2011

Love these sheets!

Modern Comforts Double Brushed Microfiber

Modern Comforts Double Brushed Microfiber

These sheets are magnificant. Although my hubby and I are not picky when it comes to what we sleep on- we really wanted to treat ourselves, without breaking the bank. These sheets are heavensent. They are very very soft and get softer after each wash. They've heald up very well- as opposed to other sheets that tend to fall apart over time. We bought the brown set and they are a gorgeous rich color. We live in a cabin, so our decor is very rustic, but even though these sheets are brown they add a feminine feel because they are so smoothe. We both instantly compared them to Egyptian Cotton (that's how soft they are!).

My kiddies love them too! We used to sleep on itchy cotton sheets, but once they saw how soft 'mom and dad's bed' was, then they started begging for their own. We caved. They're pretty young right now, but they all definitely notice the difference in these sheets and our old ones. Now we just use our old ones for ground covers in our tent when we go camping. These sheets are so worth the investment. And for the price it's almost ridiculous how soft they are. Highly comparable to more expensive brands. Super soft and super affordable. Husband and kiddie approved. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.

Get your Modern Comforts Double Brushed Microfiber Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Johnnie Herring11 November 2010 11.32

    Honestly, for the wonderful price, these sheets are SO NICE! SOOO soft, washed/dried great, nice color (bought ivory). Thinking of buying another set!! You will be pleased:)

    BalasHapus
  2. This product came exactly as described. Based on the recommendations of other reviewers I soaked the sheets first and then threw them in the wash and they are extremely soft. I'm glad I bought them!

    BalasHapus
  3. Lawrence Powell15 Desember 2011 08.32

    I had been in the market for new sheets for a little while. I had looked at everything from an $100 set at bed bath and beyond to a $700 set at restoration hardware. I decided to give these sheets a try because they had great reviews and they were only $25 with shipping included (worst case scenario I'm out 25 bucks). Let me tell you, I am so glad I ordered these before a more expensive set. I will break it down:

    Price- can't beat it

    Softness- Amazing. I washed them once before putting them on and I think they are the softest sheets I've ever had. These sheet converted me to microfiber for good

    Shipping- fast. Arrived in 3-4 business days

    Color- true to the pictures. Exactly what I expected

    Fit- I have a very thick mattress (G.S. sterns) with a pillow top so they were a little snug but no real issue.

    Quality- I've washed these sheets at least 10 times now and have not had any problems. They have held up great with almost zero color fading.

    To sum it up, I highly recommend these sheets will definitely buy a few more sets in the future. Awesome value

    BalasHapus
  4. These sheets are magnificant. Although my hubby and I are not picky when it comes to what we sleep on- we really wanted to treat ourselves, without breaking the bank. These sheets are heavensent. They are very very soft and get softer after each wash. They've heald up very well- as opposed to other sheets that tend to fall apart over time. We bought the brown set and they are a gorgeous rich color. We live in a cabin, so our decor is very rustic, but even though these sheets are brown they add a feminine feel because they are so smoothe. We both instantly compared them to Egyptian Cotton (that's how soft they are!).

    My kiddies love them too! We used to sleep on itchy cotton sheets, but once they saw how soft 'mom and dad's bed' was, then they started begging for their own. We caved. They're pretty young right now, but they all definitely notice the difference in these sheets and our old ones. Now we just use our old ones for ground covers in our tent when we go camping. These sheets are so worth the investment. And for the price it's almost ridiculous how soft they are. Highly comparable to more expensive brands. Super soft and super affordable. Husband and kiddie approved. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.

    BalasHapus
  5. I love these sheets. They are extremely soft. I am new to microfiber, but it seems much softer than cotton. I have washed them a few times now and they actually feel even softer with each wash. They came very fast and packaged well since it was fulfilled by amazon. I would highly recommend these bed sheets and will probably buy more for my kids beds as well. Great value and a great product! A+

    BalasHapus
  6. Really enjoy the comfort of these bed sheets. These are very soft. I can't really ask for much more for bed sheets under $30 They are soft, lightweight and comfortable. Came quickly from Amazon. Would recommend this seller.

    BalasHapus
  7. Qaulity sheets and very comfortable. They wash well too! I would recommend anyone in the market for sheets to take a look at this product. Fast shipping and as advertised. 5 out of 5 stars.

    BalasHapus
  8. The sheets are very soft and comfortable. They also stay pretty cool while I'm sleeping which I like very much.

    BalasHapus