Selasa, 08 November 2011

Excellent skin care

basis Sensitive Cleans Soothes 4 Ounce

basis Sensitive Cleans Soothes 4 Ounce

I have tried and tried over the years to find a bar soap that won't cause me splotches and doesn't have a fragrance that bothers my chemical sensitivities. This is the one!!!! I am so excited that I found this. Usually the fragrance free bars either have some strong smell (to me) or they aren't worth a flip. This one has a very very light nice scent...it's almost imperceptible, actually it probably is to others who don't have nose that smells and is allergic to everything! Had I known it had even a hint of a scent, I wouldn't have bought it because I would have thought that it would break me out. So don't let it deter you. Not even a hint of redness after I bathe. This soap is fabulous and I highly recommend it!!!

UPDATE: 3 1/2 years later and this is still the only soap bar I use! It's wonderful and I don't get nearly as many rashes as I used to. I just can't say enough how grateful I am I found this soap. BTW...One thing I didn't say before is that it lathers much better than a lot of other "natural" or "sensitive" soap bars.

Get your basis Sensitive Cleans Soothes 4 Ounce Now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar