Minggu, 06 November 2011

Great mattress for price

Signature Sleep 6 Inch Memory Mattress

Signature Sleep 6 Inch Memory Mattress

It is really difficult to find sturdy, low-cost sandals for active, outside-loving girls once they get past a certain age (size). Each year, it is a battle to find decent-looking sandals that will hold up to the abuse my kids give them. While this sandal cost more than I want to spend (since I have five kids), it seems like it will hold up for the whole summer. The kids have been wearing them daily for almost a month so far - four months to go!

These provide some cushion, are easy to get on and off, and grip my kids' feet tightly when running and playing. So far, I'm very pleased with the value for the money. The skid-resistance seems like enough as well.

One of my kids has the "black/white" (red inner) color ones and another has the "black/royal" (blue inner) color.
-----
Updated after two months: These are still going strong. They clean up pretty well, have held their color(s), and so far are holding together great.
-----
Updated after five months: These have lasted from spring all the way through until fall. While they aren't overly stylish, they are definitely worth the money and have held up great!

Get your Signature Sleep 6 Inch Memory Mattress Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Rebekah Thornton26 November 2010 13.32

    Purchased this for my daughter for a loft bed. Doesn't fall through slats. Came rolled up tight in a nice carry bag. I was easily able to get it on the loft bed by myself. Easy to open package and poof, you've got a mattress! After it fully opened up, I laid on it for quite a while. I almost took a nap. Very comfortable, even for an adult. Not sure on the durability but it will suit our needs perfectly. No smell like others have mentioned.

    BalasHapus
  2. Annette Bridges13 Desember 2010 07.32

    This is a really comfortable mattress! We bought the twin size for our 5-year-old, but I'm thinking of getting a big one for us too. It did need to be aired out before use: the instructions recommended 48 hours and that was sufficient.

    BalasHapus
  3. Great product. easy to follow instructions. Didn't have a smell like I had saw in other posts. Put it on the bed-slept on it 3 hours later! Would buy another and recommend to a friend.

    BalasHapus
  4. Part of a deal with my 8 year old daughter: paint her room orange with white trim, steam clean the carpet, and get her a new mattress for her bed.

    The mattress expands fairly quickly once opened up - she slept on it after about 26 hours or so.

    Now it's our turn to get something bigger for our own (adult) bed.

    BalasHapus
  5. I was a bit nervous about ordering a mattress online, without feeling it and personally inspecting. However, I am very pleased. I bought 3 twin size mattresses for my 3 young children, ages 1-6 yr old. 2 of the beds went on my girls bunk beds which was a huge change for them bc bunk bed mattresses are the worst. My oldest is 6 and she loves it. It was packaged nicely and easy to open. Was inflated with in seconds and had NO ODOR at all!!! I would absolutely buy a mattress from here again. I love Amazon. I bought a counter height kitchen table a yr ago and very pleased with all my products that come out of this service. - Stephanie

    BalasHapus
  6. perfect for my two granddaughters and works just right and much better than the couch for me when the hubby's snorring drives me out of my Sleep Number heaven.

    BalasHapus
  7. i was concerned about the mattress being too soft as I have back pain. This mattress is quite firm and does not sag. People have mentioned the smell but I barely noticed it after leaving the mattress in a ventilated room for 24 hours. Overall a great deal as I would have paid 350-400 for a similar mattress in store and more if you include delivery.

    BalasHapus