Sabtu, 12 November 2011

Great Value

Logitech S120 2 0 Multimedia Speakers

Logitech S120 2 0 Multimedia Speakers

Once in a while a company will manufacture a truly excellent product, then sell it at a bargain basement price. That marketing strategy captures the favorable attention of the mass of consumers, and is thus profitable in the long run. Logitech displays that fine strategy with its S120 speakers, which are inexpensive but first-rate.
As a fan of classical music, which has the widest range of dynamics and frequency, I can recognize good speakers when I hear them; and the S120's are among the best. They catch every aspect of the music beautifully. Far from being "tinny," as a few tone-deaf reviewers have suggested, the S120's have a rather mellow tone, with just an underlying hint of crispness. They can do justice to any music that I'm familiar with, no matter what the instruments or combo.
Finally, these miniature speakers even look appealing: they've a nice, subtle line about them, which looks good beside a laptop. In brief, the S120's constitute a rarity among accessories: they're actually a wise purchase.

Get your Logitech S120 2 0 Multimedia Speakers Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I want to buy just the speakers for a home theater, I want to build my own cases for them though, and I figured I couldn't use car speakers so I don't know what to look for. I don't need a set just one at a time type of deal.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to replace all my speakers in my 76 Ford Torino, so i want to get a good brand for about $40 a piece.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm looking for some new speakers (Like, door speakers) any suggestions would be helpful and what is the biggest size I can fit in it?

    BalasHapus