Kamis, 03 November 2011

I love this set.

Enthusiasm Desert 1 Vermicelli Quilted Patchwork Quilt

Enthusiasm Desert 1 Vermicelli Quilted Patchwork Quilt

I used this along with steam treatment and bed encasements/isolation to combat a mild/moderate bed bug infestation. I have seen no bugs and received no bites for over two weeks. I have no trouble sleeping now after freaking out when I first discovered the infestation. I went to great lengths to research bugs and take the right steps to defend against them because their survivability is amazing. Also, I live in an apartment unit, so there is hope for people who are not fortunate enough to live in a detached home.

When using the product take proper precautions not to breathe the powder (it will be fine once it settles). You should only need to apply a light amount of powder in key areas (bed frame, box spring, mattress piping, surrounding furniture, wall outlets, picture frames, shelves, cracks, crevices, etc.) and bed bugs may avoid large clumps of it. You might not see it but have faith, it will kill. The bottle is easy to use - I shake it a little to get rid of clumps and then squeeze it parallel to the floor to get a light amount of dust.

Overall it is a great product and an essential tool for bed bug eradication. Even though bed bugs will travel from room to room and possibly unit to unit in apartment settings, you can use this to ensure that they die in the process. Good luck to anyone with a bed bug problem (or any other bug). I will post updates on mine.

Update: Smooth sailing for almost two months. We found two bed bugs within two weeks, in the bathroom of all places. It was daytime and they were out in the open, so they were probably starved. Not sure if they were hiding from before treatment or if they came from another apartment unit. Either way, no confirmed bites and no signs of reinfestation.

Update 2: Still no sign of bed bugs and it has been months. I highly recommend this for anyone who has a bug problem or wants to take preventive measures. Just be careful to use a very small amount and do not breathe it in (once it settles it is fine).

Get your Enthusiasm Desert 1 Vermicelli Quilted Patchwork Quilt Now!

7 komentar:

  1. This quilt exceeded my expectations, especially the colors. It looks great in my guest bedroom and the size is just right for my queen-size bed. I definitely recommend this seller and will return for future business.

    BalasHapus
  2. The color is very accurate to the pictures and it is a nice lightweight quilt. It seems to be well made.
    It would be nice if a picture of the opposite side of the quilt was included in the ad since it is not the same as the top and not nearly as attractive. It is not reversible if you expect the pattern to be the same on both sides.

    BalasHapus
  3. Bernadette Cohen23 Desember 2011 13.32

    Very nice!! Colors were vibrant. King beds would be too large for this spread, but with a bed skirt, it's sufficient for my extra thick queen mattress.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love the colors in this! Nice medium weight for all seasons. Good quality. Really adds a classic style to your room instead of having a trendy pattern that you may tire of.

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this quilt! The colors are great and it's plenty long on the sides. There is a different print on on the back that is nice as well.

    BalasHapus
  6. Courtney Valencia28 November 2013 10.32

    I love the beautiful colors and weighty feel of this cotton quilt. It is perfect for all seasons and the cotton is soft, yet sturdy. Everything I expected and then some. Shams are perfect too; not too big, not too small...just right for queen size pillows. The set brightens up all the golden oak and red accents I already had. Perfection!

    BalasHapus