Sabtu, 05 November 2011

My son loves these

Timberland Mad River 2 Strap Toddler

Timberland Mad River 2 Strap Toddler

It is really difficult to find sturdy, low-cost sandals for active, outside-loving girls once they get past a certain age (size). Each year, it is a battle to find decent-looking sandals that will hold up to the abuse my kids give them. While this sandal cost more than I want to spend (since I have five kids), it seems like it will hold up for the whole summer. The kids have been wearing them daily for almost a month so far - four months to go!

These provide some cushion, are easy to get on and off, and grip my kids' feet tightly when running and playing. So far, I'm very pleased with the value for the money. The skid-resistance seems like enough as well.

One of my kids has the "black/white" (red inner) color ones and another has the "black/royal" (blue inner) color.
-----
Updated after two months: These are still going strong. They clean up pretty well, have held their color(s), and so far are holding together great.
-----
Updated after five months: These have lasted from spring all the way through until fall. While they aren't overly stylish, they are definitely worth the money and have held up great!

Get your Timberland Mad River 2 Strap Toddler Now!

10 komentar:

  1. It is really difficult to find sturdy, low-cost sandals for active, outside-loving girls once they get past a certain age (size). Each year, it is a battle to find decent-looking sandals that will hold up to the abuse my kids give them. While this sandal cost more than I want to spend (since I have five kids), it seems like it will hold up for the whole summer. The kids have been wearing them daily for almost a month so far - four months to go!

    These provide some cushion, are easy to get on and off, and grip my kids' feet tightly when running and playing. So far, I'm very pleased with the value for the money. The skid-resistance seems like enough as well.

    One of my kids has the "black/white" (red inner) color ones and another has the "black/royal" (blue inner) color.
    -----
    Updated after two months: These are still going strong. They clean up pretty well, have held their color(s), and so far are holding together great.
    -----
    Updated after five months: These have lasted from spring all the way through until fall. While they aren't overly stylish, they are definitely worth the money and have held up great!

    BalasHapus
  2. This pair of sandals has a sporty look but solid and sturdy. They are good for active kids who tend to run around. My daughter loved them not for its style but for comfort when she ran on the playground at school.

    BalasHapus
  3. My son has a wide foot and the straps are adjustable to his needs. I like the cushion behind his ankle and the comfort of the shoe is worth the money. I would recommend this sandle 100%.

    BalasHapus
  4. These are great shoes- we bought in multiple colors. They are sturdy and offer great support for little walkers. I love all of the extra attention to details, including the pad at the back of the heal. Very high quality and a great value.

    BalasHapus
  5. My 2 1/2 year old wears these shoes everyday and loves them. They are easy to clean and very durable!

    BalasHapus
  6. Like most parents, I have a very active 2 year-old who is rough on clothes and shoes. These shoes are perfect for her. The velcro straps extend to accommodate her wide feet and the insides of the shoes are cushioned enough to prevent blisters. The soles of the sandals are squishy and flexible while providing excellent support. They were true to size for her large feet.

    The sandals are very well made and worth every penny. I highly recommend them.

    BalasHapus
  7. Great for our Disney World trip! She never complained about her feet hurting. She was pretty stylish too. Love them!

    BalasHapus
  8. LOVE!!! My kid is so hard on shoes that sandals usually last less than a month. A few years ago I bought him a pair of Timberlands and he wore them 2 full summers without ruining them, his baby brother is now wearing them for his 2nd year! Love this brand and this style is nice too, it pretty much goes with anything he wears. No rubbing on the sides or the backs like most sandals. Never buy another brand of sandals again!

    BalasHapus
  9. These sandals never let me down, they are great! The color is adorable and the sandal itself is so comfortable and durable! They can take a beating and still look and feel great!

    BalasHapus