Jumat, 18 November 2011

Nice

La Crosse Technology 403 310F Wildlife

La Crosse Technology 403 310F Wildlife

I live in a smaller condominium unit and my bedroom serves the purpose of my in-home office as well where I spend a lot of time on my computer. My LED alarm clock/radio just is not visible to me when I'm laying in bed and many times when I awake during the night, I like to know what time it is. This deer clock's image in the ad on amazon.com does not do this item justice(!)--The image viewed close up almost makes one think of a 3-D photo (in my opinion) as the face of the clock has better clarity than in the ad and the white hands when not lit during the day makes seeing the time of day easier than if they were black.Yes...the outer rim of the clock "is" plastic, but from a few feet away, it looks pretty rich. It "finally," got dark this evening (my 1st day of receiving this clock!) and I had my doubts that it would work, but after I shut down my computer's monitor, I could see the green colored hands "glowing!" To be honest, I did not like how in the product description it stated that this clock would appeal to deer hunters as I'm "BUCK" shy--meaning I would never shoot a deer, but the flip side is that the clock really depicts the true "beauty" of deer. I just heard today on a nature show that when the deer's young fawns are born, they have very little detectable scent to protect them from predators. The only drawbacks to this fine clock is that it "does" require 4 AA batteries--"3" just for the illuminated hands. These 3 batteries should last a long time as the light feature is LED "and" the clock has a light sensor to preserve energy when there is enough light to see the clock's face. There are other background images available for these lighted dial La Crosse Technology clocks and even a plain white dial. Thanks amazon.com!

Get your La Crosse Technology 403 310F Wildlife Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Looked very nice. It was a christmas present for my Dad. He liked it a lot. I think it is a great decor piece for an avid hunter.

    BalasHapus
  2. I live in a smaller condominium unit and my bedroom serves the purpose of my in-home office as well where I spend a lot of time on my computer. My LED alarm clock/radio just is not visible to me when I'm laying in bed and many times when I awake during the night, I like to know what time it is. This deer clock's image in the ad on amazon.com does not do this item justice(!)--The image viewed close up almost makes one think of a 3-D photo (in my opinion) as the face of the clock has better clarity than in the ad and the white hands when not lit during the day makes seeing the time of day easier than if they were black.Yes...the outer rim of the clock "is" plastic, but from a few feet away, it looks pretty rich. It "finally," got dark this evening (my 1st day of receiving this clock!) and I had my doubts that it would work, but after I shut down my computer's monitor, I could see the green colored hands "glowing!" To be honest, I did not like how in the product description it stated that this clock would appeal to deer hunters as I'm "BUCK" shy--meaning I would never shoot a deer, but the flip side is that the clock really depicts the true "beauty" of deer. I just heard today on a nature show that when the deer's young fawns are born, they have very little detectable scent to protect them from predators. The only drawbacks to this fine clock is that it "does" require 4 AA batteries--"3" just for the illuminated hands. These 3 batteries should last a long time as the light feature is LED "and" the clock has a light sensor to preserve energy when there is enough light to see the clock's face. There are other background images available for these lighted dial La Crosse Technology clocks and even a plain white dial. Thanks amazon.com!

    BalasHapus