Selasa, 01 November 2011

perfect!

Dream On Me Graco Mattress

Dream On Me Graco Mattress

This mattress perfectly fits my Graco Pack N Play. After reading a bunch of review last summer, I was so confused about the sizes of the mattresses and all the different names. I ended up buying the Dream on Me Portable Crib mattress for a vacation, and it fit lengthwise but was too short width-wise. I just rolled up a towel and shoved it in the gap and my son was fine. However, I just tried that with my 7 month old daughter a week ago and I woke up at 2 am with her wedged into the gap and the sheet pulled off that part of the mattress. So, I ordered the Dream on Me Pack N Play mattress and it is 2 inches wider and fits PERFECTLY. No gaps. I bought a portable crib sheet for it and that is the right size. Get this one instead of the Portable Crib mattress if you have a Graco. I'm not sure what the other 2 reviews were talking about on this product- I wish I had just bought this one last year.

Get your Dream On Me Graco Mattress Now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar