Senin, 14 November 2011

Worth Every Penny...Gorgeous!

Hampton Hill Canovoia Springs Comforter

Hampton Hill Canovoia Springs Comforter

I have a soft spot when it comes to books with damaged characters. Okay, admittedly it may be considered more of an addiction. I love to read about heartache and how a person who is beaten and broken can pull themselves together and rise above.

Gabby is broken in a heart-wrenching way. After she loses a piece of her life, and herself, she moves cross-country to start over. Or so she believes. Really Gabby has become numb, living her life just to live it.

When she accidentally stumbles upon Brad, something stirs inside of Gabby. He's sweet and funny, and there's something about his easygoing lifestyle that draws her in. And then there's Dane, barging into her life with his bright green eyes and killer body. He's sexy and successful, and he happens to be interested in her.

But what Gabby really needs more than anything right now is a friend. Someone to pick up the pieces and help her place them back together. Someone that can help her begin to heal her damaged heart before she can find love again.

I LOVED LOVED this book! Beth Michele made me feel Gabby's pain, her desire to move on with her life, and her reluctance to let go of the past. For anyone who has ever lost a loved one, this story will pull at your heartstrings. Captivating and emotional with laugh out loud moments, Love Love drew me in and enchanted me until the last page.

I have to mention a side character, Gabby's best friend and roommate, Fran. I loved her so much! I connected with Fran on a personal level and adored her quirky sense of humor, as well as her hunger for the opposite sex.

Overall, this was a truly amazing read that gave me what I look for in a good book--sweet romance with a HEA.

Get your Hampton Hill Canovoia Springs Comforter Now!

5 komentar:

  1. This bedding set is elegant with its soft hues of misty blue-green, deep chocolate, gold, and bronze. Combining beautiful fabrics with high-end quality, the chenille is very soft, and all of the pillows and details makes this top of the line. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase and how quickly it arrived.

    BalasHapus
  2. Jimmy Richardson11 Desember 2010 14.32

    It was past time to purchase new bedding for our Master and this looks fantastic. The only thing I would recommend is getting really large fluffy euros as ours were not large enough for the shams. Besides that the fabric is beautiful. It is a little annoying that the satin is underneath since it slides but when it is cold the comfort is great.

    BalasHapus
  3. Deloris Hatfield12 November 2012 11.32

    Very beautiful set. The pillows, spread, all material nicely done. Feels luxurious. Very Happy with this purchase. Shipped quickly and made the room look elegant.

    BalasHapus
  4. Absolutely more beautiful in person. I wanted an ensemble that would look rich and classy and more on the masculine side so my husband would love it as well. I made the right choice....couldn't be happier. I am very impressed and my hubby thinks I paid a fortune for it. I originally found this on another website for 3 times the price. Even on that website the reviews said that they would pay double the price for it. I agree but am so glad I found it here on Amazon.

    BalasHapus